Truth, Police & the Brady List - RECORDED AUDIO Webinar with J. Peter Hoerr, Esq.
Did you know?
The Brady List is a new and profound development for MA law enforcement. Officer misconduct must now be formally disclosed in court cases.
Get the answers to...
- What is the Brady List?
- How does the DA put it together?
- What officers go on the Brady List and why?
- Can officers on the Brady List testify in court?
- Must officers on the List be terminated?
- How do police departments decide what unfavorable information must be reported to the DA?
- Can officers get off the Brady List?
Immediately upon your purchase, you will receive an email from LEDimensions.com with instructions for downloading the "Brady List Course Handout". If you don't receive it within a few minutes, please check your spam/junk folder.
Requires 157MB of free storage on your device.
Atty. Hoerr is a recently retired Captain with over 30 years of service in municipal and university policing and a seasoned veteran of conducting internal investigations