Test02 - This is an example (9th ed., 2017). Swanson, C. R.; Territo, L.; and Taylor, R. W.; Pearson Education, Inc./Prentice-Hall. ISBN: 978-0133754056
Phasellus egestas nibh eget ante egestas, pulvinar facilisis dolor mollis! Sed ullamcorper diam arcu, et accumsan turpis maximus id. Sed id euismod lectus, eget tincidunt massa. Vestibulum vulputate faucibus malesuada. In interdum magna odio, nec egestas est tristique id. Pellentesque mattis tincidunt lacus semper ultrices! 7.5 hours. NOTE!
Immediately upon your purchase, you will receive an email
with instructions for downloading a PDF booklet which is specifically designed to improve your study experience with this audio class. If you don't receive it within a few minutes, please check your spam/junk folder.
Requires 235MB of free storage on your device.
Your terrific study experience requires that you follow these 3 steps!
- Make only 1 purchase per day due to refresh capabilities of the app.
- There is no benefit to buying everything at once. All audios are “a la carte” with a built-in discount.
- Select carefully. NO REFUNDS.
2. DOWNLOAD the free FluxPlayer app
- The button appears automatically after purchase. Just click it.
- Complete the one-time FluxPlayer log-in using the same email and password created for your purchase.
- Click the cover photo of the book you want to hear.
- Click “Start Download.” It takes between 2-3 minutes to download.
- On mobile: from “Download” screen, click “Titles” option at the bottom.
- Click cover photo. Then press “Play.”
- Each audio segment starts automatically after 5 seconds. Just wait. Don’t keep clicking.
- On mobile: to see the Table of Contents click the “open book” icon in upper right corner.