Your terrific study experience requires that you follow these 4 steps!
1. CLICK “Audio Seminars” in the navigation menu underneath our logo.
2. CHOOSE PRODUCTS.
- Make only 1 purchase per day due to refresh capabilities of the app.
- There is no benefit to buying everything at once. All audios are “a la carte” with a built-in discount.
- Select carefully. NO REFUNDS.
3. DOWNLOAD the free FluxPlayer app.
- The button appears automatically after purchase. Just click it.
- Complete the one-time log-in for app using the same email and password created for your purchase.
- Click the cover photo of the book you want to hear.
- Click “Start Download.” It takes between 2-3 minutes to download.
- On mobile: from “Download” screen, click “Titles” option at the bottom.
- Click cover photo. Then press “Play.”
- Each audio segment starts automatically after 5 seconds. Just wait. Don’t keep clicking.
- On mobile: to see the Table of Contents click the “open book” icon in upper right corner.
Law Manuals sold on LED’s website. Management texts on Amazon.
BOSTON ASSESSMENT CENTER CANDIDATES:
- BE SURE TO READ & FOLLOW THE 4 STEPS ABOVE BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE!
- Criminal Procedure/Law duo audio and Iannone’s Supervision audio are now available under Audio Seminars
- 12-week Study Plan – Download now!
- 2020 Q Book on all 5 management/supervision textbooks (2,000 questions) – Purchase now!
MSP CAPTAIN CANDIDATES:
- Additional audio classes on texts (NIMS, Civil Liability) and all MSP materials (policy, rules, EES, contract) will appear in the coming weeks.
- New practice question book on all topics and study plan available by August 7th.
Enjoy our most comprehensive home program ever!